The Patient Portal allows our registered patients to review and update their information.
Please call our office to obtain your username and password or if you have any questions regarding the patient portal.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Pediatric Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Alopecia Areata
- Melanoma (National Cancer Institute)
- National Rosacea Society
- North Shore University Health System
- Skin Cancer Foundation
Illinois Dermatology accepts many insurance plans and most commercial PPO plans including the following:
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS PPO
- BCBS POS
- BCBS Select
- Cigna PPO
- Humana PPO
- PHCS Savility
- Unicare PPO
- United HealthCare PPO
- Multi Plan Value Plan Coventry
- Traditional Medicare/Supplements
- UHC Medicare Advantage PPO
- Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO
- AARP Medicare Complete HMO
- Bluecross Blueshield Medicare Advantage – Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund
Bring your insurance cards and a photo ID to your appointment.
Because it is impossible to list all insurance plans please see below the NPI (National Provider Identification) numbers for all of our providers so you may check with your insurance plan and determine if you are in network.
*It is the responsibility of the Patient to know their insurance status.
- Dr. David Lorber
- Dr. Nona Craig
- Dr. Jennifer Croix
- Dr. Sara Dickie
- Erin Melley, PA-C
- Amanda Schallman, PA-C
- Victoria Godinez-Puig
We are happy to see all patients, and many choose to come us out of network because insurance companies may pay for a portion of your visit. Please contact your specific insurance company to obtain out of network benefits.
Please call the office if you have any questions or for further information.
- For Release of Medical Records
- Consent For Treatment of a Minor
- Authorization to Release Specimens, Tissues and Slides
- IPL – Patient Information
- Micro Needling – Patient Information
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (PDT) – Patient Information
- Sun Protection Recommendations
- In-Office Pre-surgery Information
- Wound Care after a biopsy